Bauhaus Weavers

About Me

My photo
Central Virginia, United States
Weaver, Jewelry Maker, Seeker

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The 'season' is upon me!

Hi Everyone,
Here it is again....the 'season'.

I delivered work to the Unitarian Church in Richmond, Va on Saturday. The show opens tonight and goes through Sunday.
Next up...the Fall Fiber Festival, October 1-2

in Montpelier, Va.
www.fallfiberfestival.org
I'm sharing a booth with some of my pals from the C'Ville Arts cooperative. It should be fun.
I'll post more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, I am going to CVille Arts soon to have my work juried. I was interested in seeing the fiber art that is currently offered. Your woven piece on their web site really spoke to me. I read some more and saw that you were also a reader of Joseph Campbell. I am primarily a hooker but also love up-cycling found textile objects. I hope to meet you at CVille Arts. My Best, Donna Lees Bleam

    ReplyDelete