Bauhaus Weavers

About Me

My photo
Central Virginia, United States
Weaver, Jewelry Maker, Seeker

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Georgia's Backyard

Back from Albuquerque!

My visit to the Ghost Ranch and Georgia O'Keefe's Landscape was inspiring.

O'Keefe has been one of my muses for years. It was wonderful getting to see what she considered to be her front yard and her backyard. I can see why anyone would be inspired out there. The light constantly changes and creates an ever moving show of color and form.

It was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Jan, On one of our trips to NM we went to the Georgia O'Keefe museum in Santa Fe. I was surprised by the small size of the paintings. We are used to seeing them blown up in posters so it was interesting to see them as easel size pieces. So glad your trip was good.

    ReplyDelete