Bauhaus Weavers

About Me

My photo
Central Virginia, United States
Weaver, Jewelry Maker, Seeker

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Here we go!

Okay....I've signed up to be an Amazon Associate.  So far the process is smooth and easy. Funny how I will put off plunging in to something new. Especially with the computer.

It's also often true for me when I'm ready to go in a new direction with my weaving. But I'll save that discussion for another day...or later today...whenever the time is right.

For this morning...linking to amazon. What fun.

So....yesterday I placed an Amazon order for one of the Law of Attraction DVD's "Getting into the Vortex'.  Oh cool. Well that was easy!

I've listened to Abraham tapes for years and look forward to adding this DVD to my library.   More on Abraham and a review of the DVD when it arrives.

Now it's time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment