Bauhaus Weavers

About Me

My photo
Central Virginia, United States
Weaver, Jewelry Maker, Seeker

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Musings

I'm a weaver and want to share ideas about weaving but I also crochet, make jewelry and generally love to make things. So part of this blog will be about creating things...what I'm making......and the process of making them.

Metaphysics also play a big role in my life. I'm a seeker who is interested in the Michael teachings, Abraham, Seth and Edgar Cayce to name a few. I just came back from a Michael Student gathering that was held at Claymont in West Virginia.

While I'm at the loom my mind sometimes drifts. It seems to drift in the shower too! When it drifts at the loom it's usually when I'm weaving scarves and when I've settled on the design. At that point I'm pretty much down to throwing the shuttle and so there is space in the brain for ideas to float around. This blog will be about those driftings as well as ideas, experiments, recipes.......all sorts of stuff.


It will be fun to see how this evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment