Bauhaus Weavers

About Me

My photo
Central Virginia, United States
Weaver, Jewelry Maker, Seeker

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

What? continued...or Soft Tsunami

So yesterday, out in my studio, two long shelves filled with yarn torqued and collapsed. What a stunner.

CHAOS....female energy at work. The fairies getting my attention.

Today I began the clean up.

My studio has been lonely and it really got my attention today. I don't know why I haven't been working much lately. Lazy.....lack of discipline? Maybe all of the above. I thought I could be intuitively tapping into the slow economy. No need to work so much....take a break.

Taking a break is fine...but this event really gets my attention.

Get back into the studio...of only to pick up all the spilled yarn. An opportunity to look at the positive. At least yarn doesn't break. At least I'm not in Mississippi picking up after a tornado. At least everything isn't washed away in a tsunami.

It's important to look at the positive and take a hint from ALL THAT IS. Pay attention friend. Your studio misses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment