Bauhaus Weavers

About Me

My photo
Central Virginia, United States
Weaver, Jewelry Maker, Seeker

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Learning curve

Playing around with monetizing my blog. I think I'm set up but my eyes just crossed.....enough for today!

Since I love to read and love to buy on line I thought 'why not monetize'.

Just today I ordered the dvd 'Getting into the Vortex' part of Esther Hicks Law of Attraction in Action series; the latest #1 Ladies Detective Agency novel and 'The Urantia Book'.  All from Amazon.com

Last week-end I connected with a young man in Shepherdstown W.VA who recommended Urantia. I chatted with him about the Michael Teachings and suggested he check out TruthLoveEnergy,com, Michaelteachings.com., and 'Messages From Michael' by Yarbro.  He made his suggestion and so I'm following through. I'll report back. Waving at Joshua, who has no idea I'm writing a blog. Hey...I...didn't have any idea that I'd be writing a blog until yesterday!

No weaving so far today.....but I'm thinking about it.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Jan! I'll be interested to see how your blog develops. I'm still grappling with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Great to see you are blogging!!! I have let mine lapse a bit but hopefully in my "new life" I'll get at it! I'll link you when I get mine re-organized if you don't mind.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Susan!
    I look forward to linking blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elia,
    Thanks for your comment!

    We will have to compare notes soon!

    ReplyDelete